Android emulators are applications that can emulate the interface of an android device on PCs. As a consequence of rapidly increasing popularity of Android games and programs on mobile environments such as smart phones and tablet computers, you will find rising demand and provide for these types of emulators that can imitate Android on PC platforms like Windows and Mac OS.
How to use droid4x emulator?
- You have to download the app from the link first
- Then you can install it on your pc.
- You will see this screen on below
- Then you can run any apk on it.
Hardware Requirements for Droid4x are as follows:
- 4GB Ram for best experience
- Dedicated Graphics Card (At least 1GB)
- 64Bit System
- A Dual Core CPU supporting virtualization technology
- 32bit/64bit System
- 1GB Ram
- Graphics Chipset/Graphics Card supporting at least Open GL 2.0