Before getting into the topic let us have a brief introduction to emulator, popular Android emulators and Droid4X.
An emulator is a hardware or software that enables one computer system to behave like another computer system.An Android emulator is an Android Virtual Device (AVD) that represents a specific Android device. For example BlueStacks is an android emulator. You can install it on Windows and download many Android apps on to your PC.
- 1 Droid4X Emulator Download
Droid4X Emulator Download
You can install Watsapp in your PC using BlueStacks. So now your PC is acting like an Android device because of the emulator installed. Simply you can think that Android OS is installed in the PC so that PC understands Android language.
- Android emulators are mainly used for the following reasons:
- Gamers use these emulators on PC because it gives a different feeling to play on PC rather than mobile device. Usage of macros in PC makes gaming easier.
- Popular Android emulators for gaming: BlueStacks, MeMu, KoPlayer, Nox
- Developers use these emulators for testing of app on various devices before actual launching of the app.
- Popular Android emulators used by developers: Android Studio emulator, Xamarin, Genymotion
- It is a good option for those who do not have one Android smartphone but would like to try using Android apps.
Which are the popular Android emulators?
Android Studio Emulator, ARChon, Bliss, Nox, Bluestacks, Droid4X, Build Your Own, YouWave, Xamarin, Remix OS Player, Prime OS, Memu, KoPlayer, GenyMotion
What is Droid4X?
Droid4X is one of the popular emulators for Windows PC. With the help of this emulator you can run your favorite Android games and apps directly on your PC. Popular games such as Subway Surfers, Clash of Clans and many other Android apps work so finely here. It is ahead of its competitors because it can run on basic system requirements, reliable and robust. One of its special features is that it lets you to record emulator screen. Thus you can record the android screen while using it and share it with your loved ones. It helps you to explore the Google Play Store and choose apps of your interest.
Features of Droid4X:
- Latest Version: Droid4X 0.11.1
- Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10 (32bit/64 bit)
- Last updated on: January, 2019
- License: Free
- File size: 214.73MB
- File name: Droid4X-Setup.exe
Highlights of Droid4X:
- Enjoy unlimited android apps and games on PC.
- Droid4X Desktop works like charm if you have a touch screen computer.
- To play any game, you can also configure it with gamepad or keyboard.
- Play your favorite games like Clash of Clans or Subway Surfers on PC for free and it’s unlimited.
- Easily record video files of anything happening on the emulator screen or take screenshot.
- You can directly download apps to the emulator.
- You can create and customize personalized controls.
- Droid 4X is a free to use emulator to let you get android games and apps on Windows.
How to download Droid4X?
The download of Droid4X set up file can be done either from the official website or just type Download Droid4X Oflline Installer for Windows PC in the search box of your browser. I have shared links in the next section.
The installation process takes some time but goes on smoothly. This program relies on virtual box to create a virtualized environment for running Android. So if you already have a Virtual Box installed on your PC some errors can occur.
Difference between Droid4X online installer and Droid4X offline installer:
Online installer: You can download the software from the official site directly but that will not be a complete setup file. The file is 8.3MB in size. When you run that file; additional files of around 200 MB needs to be downloaded online. This requires a good internet connection. If connection breaks in between then installation has to start from the beginning.
Offline installer: Here you download the entire setup file of size of around 250 MB. It is better to use this option for installation because there are no errors when installing when you have the entire setup file with you.
- Search for the downloaded file.exe in your Downloads
- Open the file-> Give the Destination folder where it has to be installed
- The installation process will begin
- Click on Next and then Finish.
- Now Droid4X is installed in your computer. You can now enjoy using Android apps on your PC.
How to download Android apps using Droid4X in your PC?
When you double click and open the installed Droid4X file in your PC you can see GooglePlayStore option. Here you can search for desired apps and download the apk file and install it. It is very easy process.
You can also sideload the apps. Double click the apk file that you have sideloaded. It will get installed on Droid4X.
Droid4X is mainly used by Android PC game lovers. It is a very good Android emulator which you can definitely try.